Privacy & Policy
Sanwo is a fintech product that creates a trust value system between buyers and sellers. It is a product that allows vendors/freelancers/sellers to create a trust value for buyers via an escrow system that allows buyers to transact safely without the fear of being scammed. Beyond that, Sanwo is a business-centric platform that allows teams to collaborate on finance, sales, savings, and business management.
Information We Collect
Sanwo.io has compiled various ways in which we collect and store your information within our network infrastructure.
– Contact Information: Online forms are used to collect basic personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address and other personal and business details. These enable you to process payments, orders, request information, and obtain support. This information is collected and stored on our site.
– Automated Information and Analytics Tools: When you visit our website we receive and collect information, which may – in certain circumstances constitute personal information – and could include IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, and operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data. We also use analytics services of third parties to collect information about the use of this site. This includes the number of visits, pages visited, and popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize a device and compile information about the user. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
– Other sources of information obtained can include: information you provide to us in surveys; information that is publicly available; and information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
How We Use your Information
– We use your information we collected through any of the channel above to provide and improve our Service; perform internal quality checks; prevent, detect, process and investigate malfunctions, incidents, fraudulent or other illegal activities, or mitigate the risk of occurrence of the aforementioned events; ensure network and information security; create statistics on access channels and the use of our Service; contact you, if requested by you or if necessary to fulfil the contract or permitted by law; enforcing obligations owed to us, and contractual terms and conditions and; accounting, risk management and record keeping.
– Depending on the way you are communicating with us, we may use your name, email address, telephone number, and the content of your previous correspondence to respond to you and provide assistance.
– Provided you have not opted out from receiving transactional emails from us, we will use your email address to send you emails about relevant developments on the Service concerning for example, your network, new features, publications, projects, updates from the Q&A section, and emails regarding your business development. In any case, you can opt out from receiving sponsored emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link within an email.
– We use your personal data to generate statistics/analytics which pertain to you or your customers’ behaviors and achievements. We also generate statistics for internal purposes in order to constantly improve the Service and its features. We also conduct research and development to maintain quality and improve our Service and the User experience.
Sharing of Information
– Sanwo.io, as described below, may share certain personal information belonging to you in accordance with the situations below:
– Legal Process: We may disclose information about you in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legitimate governmental requests.
– Business Transfers and Corporate Reorganization: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transactions, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
Account Termination and Data Erasure
You may also send a special request to Sanwo.io that we erase any held personal information in circumstances where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information; when we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw consent; when we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing; when you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or you believe we are unlawfully processing your data. However, Sanwo.io will require as much detail as possible regarding your reasons for the request before the request can be granted. Notwithstanding the above, your transactions records are always kept intact and may not be erased in compliance to relevant financial authorities and investigations.
Our services are not directed to people under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, they should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, it will be deleted from our files.